Unwinding Body Memory
with Jonathan Tripodi
Timmins, ON – September 7-9, 2018
Private Residence: District of Timiskaming, Keefer Lake
Prerequisite: None / all welcome to attend
Required for BMR Certification
Unwinding is a term that refers to the self-healing experience of releasing suppressed memory through the body. The ability for the body to unwind is innate and natural. It is one of the most profound and powerful inner resources that enables a person to become free from the accumulated emotion, pain, stress, and trauma that is suppressed not only in the mind but also the body.
The self-healing intelligence of the body continually seeks to restore a person to balance, harmony and integration. However, survival takes precedence over healing. So while a person is in survival mode, the body continues to hold onto pain, stress, and emotion – a phenomenon I call body memory. In this way, we accumulate body memory over time rather than release it.
When a person comes out of survival, the body naturally begins to unwind, ie. the energy of what is suppressed is now expressed, felt and released. As suppressed energy courses through the body’s muscles, nerves, connective tissues, organs and bones it causes the body to move, twitch, shake, contract, and lengthen into various positions. Suppressed emotions that surface may elicit tears, screams, or even laughter. As the energy from the past clears, a person begins to feel the invigorating power of their physical-emotional energy restored to the present moment and flowing freely through their whole body.
Unwinding is a natural transformative experience but rarely occurs due to the fear of letting go of control, the habit to suppress and the lack of a safe, supportive environment. The Unwinding Body Memory Seminar provides you with a safe healing environment in which to explore your innate ability to transform and release the accumulated suppressed energy held in your body. You will learn about the 4 distinct phases of body memory transformation and techniques for unwinding the whole body. Once a person remembers how to let go and unwind, they never forget and becomes a powerful ability to become free of the past and live vitally and pain-free in the present.
You Will Learn:
- How body memory develops, its effects on the mind and body and how to release it.
- The four phase process of body memory transformation
- Unwinding techniques for the legs, arms, head, neck, spine, organs and energy field.
- Group discussions about the causes of suffering and our innate ability to transform.
- How you can apply the unwinding techniques to serve your spouse, family, and friends.
- How to self-unwind
Take Unwinding Body Memory to:
- Learn the 4 phases of body memory transformation
- Experience a safe, supportive, healing environment
- Learn Unwinding techniques for the whole body
- Embrace your innate ability to become free of body memory
Body Memory Recall (BMR) Training Seminars
- Healthcare professionals, healers and lay people alike can attend.
- Intro to Body Memory is a prerequisite for taking subsequent BMR training classes
- Beyond Memory requires prerequisites: Intro to Body Memory, Twists & Turns, Body Armor, and Subtle Energy
- Massage Therapists receive NCBTMB approved continuing education credit.
All Upcoming BMR Training Seminar Events:
Introduction to Body Memory
Aug 31-Sept 2: Sedona, AZ
October 12-14: Sedona, AZ
Unwinding Body Memory
Sept 7-9: Timmins, ON
Twists & Turns
October 9-11: Sedona, AZ
to be announced
dates to be announced
September 12-16: Timmins, ON
Sedona Journey Retreat
October 24-27: Sedona, AZ
Resources to Simplify your Sedona Travel Planning
BMR Training Policy: Training in Body Memory Recall does not provide you with a hands-on license. Practitioners must abide by the rules and/or laws that govern healthcare practices in their area and expertise and work within the professional scope of their license.
Cancellation Policy: Your registration fee is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to a seminar or retreat minus a $50 processing fee. Cancellations made inside of 30 days are not refundable but transferable to another seminar or retreat at any time in the future. Cancellation requests must be made in writing.