Twists & Turns
21 NCBTMB hours
19.5 Nebraska State hours
11 Canadian CEU
Instructor: Jonathan Tripodi
Class Price: $625 USD
Retake Price: $350 USD
$575 with early registration!
Class Size 10-30 Students
Sedona, AZ – October 9-11, 2018
Location: Sedona Zen Den
Course DescriptionPrerequisite Intro to Body Memory
During the course of one’s life, body memory accumulates causing tension, stress, poor posture, fatigue, intestinal problems and pain.
In the Twist & Turns training seminar, you will learn to apply the BMR hands-on protocol (learned in the Intro to Body Memory course) to produce gentle and progressive twists to the joints, abdominal organs, spine and cranium. Body memory barriers released in rotation greatly improve flexibility, decrease pain, improve digestion, and restores the flow of vital energy through the body.
Rotational BMR techniques are easy to provide yet engage a person deeply in their body. This course will advance your hands-on expertise while enhancing your ability to help others become free from body memory.
All BMR training seminars emphasize experiential learning through one-on-one practice sessions. You will learn to apply BMR techniques to others as well as receive them. This process enables you to understand the full scope of BMR healing as a client and as a practitioner. Jonathan Tripodi and his highly trained assistant instructors are present for the entirety of the class and intimately supervise each student.
- Techniques inserts for the BMR Instruction Manual
- Learn, practice, and apply BMR protocol and techniques
- Receive and experience BMR techniques and healing
- 21 NCBTMB approved hours
- Certificate of completion
- Access to technique review videos online
Take Twists & Turns to:
- Advance your BMR skills, confidence & expertise.
- Free your body of accumulated stress, trauma, tension & pain
- Add a multitude of new BMR techniques to your tool bag
Body Memory Recall (BMR) Training Seminars
- Healthcare professionals, healers and lay people alike can attend.
- Intro to Body Memory is a prerequisite for taking subsequent BMR training classes
- Beyond Memory requires prerequisites: Intro to Body Memory, Twists & Turns, Body Armor, and Subtle Energy
- Massage Therapists receive NCBTMB approved continuing education credit.
All Upcoming BMR Training Seminar Events:
Introduction to Body Memory
Aug 31-Sept 2: Sedona, AZ
October 12-14: Sedona, AZ
Unwinding Body Memory
August 24-26: O'Fallon, IL
Sept 7-9: Timmins, ON
Sept 28-30: Youngsville, PA
Twists & Turns
October 9-11: Sedona, AZ
to be announced
dates to be announced
September 12-16: Timmins, ON
Sedona Journey Retreat
October 24-27: Sedona, AZ
Course Itinerary & Content
- Student Introductions
- BMR Hands-on Techniques (17 total)
- Ankles, Knees & Hips
- Sacral Iliac Joints & Pelvis
- Rib Cage
- Scapula, Shoulder, Elbow & Wrist
- Neck & Cranium
- Class Discussions on Mind-Body Connection & Transformational Process
- Technique Review Video/24 Hour Online Access
Resources to Simplify your Sedona Travel Planning
BMR Training Policy: Training in Body Memory Recall does not provide you with a hands-on license. Practitioners must abide by the rules and/or laws that govern healthcare practices in their area and expertise and work within the professional scope of their license.
Cancellation Policy: Your registration fee is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to a seminar or retreat minus a $50 processing fee. Cancellations made inside of 30 days are not refundable but transferable to another seminar or retreat at any time in the future. Cancellation requests must be made in writing.