Book a Private Class
Jonathan Tripodi, the founder of the BMR Approach, offers 1:1 training for BMR training modules 1-4. In each course, you and Jonathan will practice giving and receiving all learned BMR techniques with each other.
Unlike the group classes, you will receive direct feedback from Jonathan on your BMR touch. You will also have his undivided attention for questions.
Jonathan’s experience teaching 1:1 classes is that the students proficiency and confidence is greatly enhanced in a shorter period of time. Private courses can be scheduled anytime throughout the year.
Benefits of a Private Class:
- Direct feedback by the Instructor on all learned techniques.
- Accelerated learning and proficiency.
- Perfected practice of BMR and confidence in a short period of time.
- Available anytime throughout the year when your schedule and the instructors allow.
3 days per module/Scheduled Upon Request
Contact the Instructor to Schedule: Jonathan@freedomfrombodymemory.com
Course DescriptionPrerequisite Intro to Body Memory
In this Subtle Energy course, you will learn BMR techniques that are applied with ultra-light touch. There is a saying in the field of mind-body healing “lighter is deeper”. Although deep tissue techniques can be effective, the lighter touch becomes necessary at times to convey the safety necessary for deep and complete releases of body memory to occur.
This course is an opportunity to awaken your senses to the subtle realm of sensation and to experience yourself the benefits of “lighter is deeper”. These techniques are invaluable when supporting others in their desire to free their bodies from trauma, abuse, injury and suppressed emotion.
This class includes:
- Technique inserts for the BMR Instruction Manual
- Learn, practice, and apply BMR protocol and techniques
- Receive and experience BMR techniques and healing
- Certificate of completion
- Access to technique review videos online
Take Subtle Energy to:
- Expand your hands-on sensitivity to include the subtle energy spectrum
- Enhance your focus & awareness
- Add a powerful and important dimension to your BMR abilities.
Body Memory Recall (BMR) Training Seminars
- Healthcare professionals, healers and lay people alike can attend.
- Intro to Body Memory is a prerequisite for taking subsequent BMR training classes
- Beyond Memory requires prerequisites: Intro to Body Memory, Twists & Turns, Body Armor, and Subtle Energy
2020 BMR Seminars
Introduction to Body Memory
August 21-23: Sedona, AZ
Twists & Turns
September 28-30: Sedona, AZ
October 2-4: Sedona, AZ
dates to be announced
Unwinding Body Memory
August 28-30: Sedona, AZ
Unwinding the Pelvis
September 18-20: Timmins, ON
October 22-24: Sedona, AZ
dates to be announced
October 26-28: Sedona, AZ
Sedona Journey Retreat
May 20-23: Sedona, AZ
November 4-7: Sedona, AZ
BMR Training Policy: Training in Body Memory Recall does not provide you with a hands-on license. Practitioners must abide by the rules and/or laws that govern healthcare practices in their area and expertise and work within the professional scope of their license.
Cancellation Policy: Your registration fee is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to a seminar or retreat minus a $50 processing fee. Cancellations made inside of 30 days are not refundable but transferable to another seminar or retreat at any time in the future. Cancellation requests must be made in writing.