Course DescriptionPrerequisite Intro to Body Memory
In this Subtle Energy course, you will learn BMR techniques that are applied with ultra-light touch. There is a saying in the field of mind-body healing “lighter is deeper”. Although deep tissue techniques can be effective, the lighter touch becomes necessary at times to convey the safety necessary for deep and complete releases of body memory to occur.
This course is an opportunity to awaken your senses to the subtle realm of sensation and to experience yourself the benefits of “lighter is deeper”. These techniques are invaluable when supporting others in their desire to free their bodies from trauma, abuse, injury and suppressed emotion.
This class includes:
- Technique inserts for the BMR Instruction Manual
- Learn, practice, and apply BMR protocol and techniques
- Receive and experience BMR techniques and healing
- 21 NCBTMB approved hours
- Certificate of completion
- Access to technique review videos online
Take Subtle Energy to:
- Expand your hands-on sensitivity to include the subtle energy spectrum
- Enhance your focus & awareness
- Add a powerful and important dimension to your BMR abilities.
Body Memory Recall (BMR) Training Seminars
- Healthcare professionals, healers and lay people alike can attend.
- Intro to Body Memory is a prerequisite for taking subsequent BMR training classes
- Beyond Memory requires prerequisites: Intro to Body Memory, Twists & Turns, Body Armor, and Subtle Energy
- Massage Therapists receive NCBTMB approved continuing education credit.
All Upcoming BMR Training Seminar Events:Introduction to Body Memory
dates to be announced Twists & Turns
dates to be announced Body Armor
dates to be announced Subtle Energy
dates to be announced Beyond Memory
dates to be announced BMR Mastery
dates to be announced BMR Certification
Contact us to schedule Retreats
October 25-27 : Sedona, AZ Energetic Intimacy
dates to be announced Ecstatic Potential
October 28-31 : Sedona AZ The Sedona Journey
November 1-4 : Sedona AZ
Sedona Travel Assistance
BMR Training Policy: Training in Body Memory Recall does not provide you with a hands-on license. Practitioners must abide by the rules and/or laws that govern healthcare practices in their area and expertise and work within the professional scope of their license.
Cancellation Policy: Your registration fee is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to a seminar or retreat minus a $50 processing fee. Cancellations made inside of 30 days are not refundable but transferable to another seminar or retreat at any time in the future. Cancellation requests must be made in writing.