Introduction to Body Memory
21 NCBTMB hours
19.5 Nebraska State hours
11 Canadian CEU
Instructor: Jonathan Tripodi
Class Price: $625 USD
Retake Price: $350 USD
$575 with early registration!
Class Size 10-30 Students
Sedona, AZ – September 19-21, 2017
Location: Sedona Zen Den
Sedona Zen Den
50 Skyview Road
Sedona, AZ 86336
Early Registration Discount ends August 19
Course DescriptionUpcoming dates to be announced
Body memory refers to the energy of past experiences that is being held in the body and that a person is still afraid of and protecting themself from.
Body Memory Recall (BMR) utilizes enlightened touch in support of a person’s desire to disarm outdated protective responses and restore conductivity to body memory so that they can be fully release, integrate and resolve them.
Body memory transformation is a natural, innate ability of the body that restores health, vitality, and power to a person while bringing them more fully and peacefully into the present moment.
- BMR Instruction Manual, Professional Edition
- A copy of Jonathan’s book, Freedom From Body Memory.
- A thorough introduction to the concept of body memory and how it affects both mind and body
- Learn, practice, and apply BMR protocol and techniques
- Receive and experience BMR techniques and healing
- 21 NCBTMB approved hours
- Certificate of completion
- Access to technique review videos online
Take Your Next Evolutionary Step!
- Discover your innate healing intelligence.
- Learn the Body Memory Paradigm that is evolving in Science and Therapeutics.
- Awaken your courage to become free from the past.
- Empower yourself with knowledge, tools and experience to help others achieve lasting change and transformation in their body and life.
Body Memory Recall (BMR) Training Seminars
- Healthcare professionals, healers and lay people alike can attend.
- Intro to Body Memory is a prerequisite for taking subsequent BMR training classes
- Beyond Memory requires prerequisites: Intro to Body Memory, Twists & Turns, Body Armor, and Subtle Energy
- Massage Therapists receive NCBTMB approved continuing education credit.
The Introduction to Body Memory Seminar provides the foundational knowledge of what is body memory, how it develops, the anatomy of body memory, symptoms of body memory, and the four stage process of body memory transformation.
In this Introductory Seminar, students will learn to apply the BMR techniques using the BMR hands-on protocol. This protocol is specifically designed to provide the safety and energy needed for a person to come out of survival mode and into a natural, innate self-healing state. In so doing, a person is able to release and resolve months, years, and eventually a lifetime of stress.
You will also learn the Body Memory Model that incorporates the latest breakthroughs in biophysics. This model describes human anatomy as a medium for the communication of one’s thoughts, emotions and experiences. Oftentimes, when these thoughts, emotions and experiences are overwhelming, they are suppressed as a means to survive. The BMR approach supports a person’s desire to release suppressed energy so that they may achieve greater health, vitality and self-empowerment.
All BMR training seminars emphasize experiential learning through one-on-one practice sessions. You will learn to apply BMR techniques to others as well as receive them. This process enables you to understand the full scope of BMR healing as a client and as a practitioner. Jonathan Tripodi and his highly trained assistant instructors are present for the entirety of the class and intimately supervise each student.
All Upcoming BMR Training Seminar Events:Introduction to Body Memory
September 19-21 : Sedona AZ Twists & Turns
September 22-24 : Sedona AZ Body Armor
dates to be announced Subtle Energy
dates to be announced Beyond Memory
dates to be announced BMR Mastery
dates to be announced BMR Certification
Contact us to schedule Retreats
October 25-27 : Sedona, AZ Energetic Intimacy
dates to be announced Ecstatic Potential
October 28-31 : Sedona AZ The Sedona Journey
November 1-4 : Sedona AZ
Course Itinerary & Content
- Student Introductions
- Lecture on Body Memory
- BMR Hands-on Protocol
- Evaluation Techniques
- BMR Hands-on Techniques
- Arms, Legs & Neck
- Sacrum & Spine
- Pelvic Floor, Respiratory Diaphragm, & Thoracic Inlet
- Stomach & Liver
- Class Discussions on Mind-Body Connection & Transformational Process
- Technique Review Video/24 Hour Online Access
Sedona Travel Assistance
BMR Training Policy: Training in Body Memory Recall does not provide you with a hands-on license. Practitioners must abide by the rules and/or laws that govern healthcare practices in their area and expertise and work within the professional scope of their license.
Cancellation Policy: Your registration fee is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to a seminar or retreat minus a $50 processing fee. Cancellations made inside of 30 days are not refundable but transferable to another seminar or retreat at any time in the future. Cancellation requests must be made in writing.