Instructor: Jonathan Tripodi
Guest Instructors: to be announced
Class Price: $750 USD
Canadian Residents: $850 CAD
Retake Price: $495 USD
$695 with early registration!
Class Size 10-30 Students
Locations & Registration
Sedona, Arizona – October 28-31, 2017
Sedona Zen Den
Sedona Zen Den
50 Skyview Road
Sedona, AZ 86336
Early Registration Discount ends September 28
ACHIEVE YOUR ECSTATIC POTENTIAL!
In this course, the term ecstatic is defined as the experience of your total energy flowing from the feet to the crown of your head. Your body is designed for ecstatic states. The ecstatic state is much broader than emotional or sexual pleasure. It is the sum total of your energy: physical, emotional, sexual, heart, voice, and spirit – all flowing and integrated. This course provides you with the foundational knowledge and techniques to help clear your body of obstacles to ecstatic energy flow and realize your ecstatic potential without a partner. YES! Just you, your body, your energy is all you need to be ecstatic!
This course addresses the three major obstacles that limit or prevent you from experiencing your ecstatic potential. 1) Body Memory, 2) Suppression & Dependency on a Partner and 3) A Lack of Knowledge & Techniques
1. Body memory, or cellular memory, refers to the suffering from past experiences that is suppressed in the body. When you suppress your suffering rather than release it, your body becomes tense and hard. In addition, the energetic pathways of your body become stagnant or blocked. Until you are able to come out of survival mode, accumulated body memory will continue to deprive you of your total energy and ecstatic potential!
2. Ecstasy, as it is defined in this course, is a foreign experience in our modern culture. Instead, we experience a reduced version of our self and our energy. The most common approach to ecstasy is sex which is sadly not often, if ever, an ecstatic experience. Worse is the dependency on a partner to pursue or experience ecstasy. And while sex temporarily satisfies “a part” of you, “the whole” of you longs for something more. That something more is your ecstatic potential. Dependency on something or someone outside of you for your ecstatic fulfillment is yet another form of suffering that derails us from our own inner resources and ecstatic potential.
3. Few of us grew up in a culture or with masters/role models that emulated the ecstatic state. So how are we to know it exists or how to achieve it? This is a big problem!
An Evolutionary Solution:
Jonathan Tripodi is the lead instructor and international author of “Freedom from Body Memory – Awaken the Courage to Let Go of the Past”. In 1997 he developed the Body Memory Recall (BMR) Approach – a form of transformational bodywork that supports you to come out of protective responses to past injuries, trauma, abuse, surgeries, and stress. By coming out of survival mode, you enter self-healing. In so doing, your body begins to release the suppressed energy and suffering from your past, and enter more fully and vitally into your body and the present moment. Once your body is free from suppressing body memory it naturally seeks the ecstatic state.
Jonathan will share an energetic paradigm that clearly illustrates the anatomy, pathways, circuits, and portals that are designed to transform a person and their body from past suffering while also achieving increasingly vital states of inner peace, harmony, self-fulfillment, joy, and ecstasy. Jonathan and guest instructors will also share with you a broad spectrum of techniques that you can you can practice solo to achieve your transformational goals and actualize your ecstatic potential.
- A Evolutionary Paradigm for Self-Cultivating & Embodying Ecstatic States
- Inspiring Group Discussions
- Ecstatic Postures, Stretches & Movements
- Ecstatic Breathing Techniques
- Meridian Activation & Clearing
- Chakra Opening & Looping
- Certificate of completion
- Embodied Imagination Techniques
- Jonathan Tripodi’s internationally acclaimed Body Memory Recall (BMR) Techniques including Body Unwinding
All Upcoming BMR Training Seminar Events:Introduction to Body Memory
September 19-21 : Sedona AZ Twists & Turns
September 22-24 : Sedona AZ Body Armor
dates to be announced Subtle Energy
dates to be announced Beyond Memory
dates to be announced BMR Mastery
dates to be announced BMR Certification
Contact us to schedule Retreats
October 25-27 : Sedona, AZ Energetic Intimacy
dates to be announced Ecstatic Potential
October 28-31 : Sedona AZ The Sedona Journey
November 1-4 : Sedona AZ
Sedona Travel Assistance
BMR Training Policy: Training in Body Memory Recall does not provide you with a hands-on license. Practitioners must abide by the rules and/or laws that govern healthcare practices in their area and expertise and work within the professional scope of their license.
Cancellation Policy: Your registration fee is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to a seminar or retreat minus a $50 processing fee. Cancellations made inside of 30 days are not refundable but transferable to another seminar or retreat at any time in the future. Cancellation requests must be made in writing.