Course DescriptionPrerequisite Intro to Body Memory
Body armor is a term coined in the 1950’s by Austrian psychoanalyst Willhelm Reich. He observed in his patients that suppressed emotion caused the body to become armored.
Body armor is the result of long standing body memory. It consists of tight muscle, surrounded in restricted connective tissue or fascia and hardened fluid within the fibers of the fascia. The result causes decreased range of motion, pain and fatigue. Chronic pain and fatigue are common symptoms of unresolved body armor.
In this training seminar, you learn to identify and dissolve body armor utilizing a deepening of the BMR hands-on protocol learned in the Intro to Body Memory course. By sustaining deep pressure and stretch over time, armored areas begin to unwind and the suppressed content is able to be released.
Body Armor techniques are essential for achieving a complete release and freedom from body memory.
This class includes:
- Technique inserts for the BMR Instruction Manual
- Learn, practice, and apply BMR protocol and techniques
- Receive and experience BMR techniques and healing
- 21 NCBTMB approved hours
- Certificate of completion
- Access to technique review videos online
Take Body Armor to:
- Free yourself and others from body memory in deep tissues, joints and bone.
- Restore the body’s ideal fluidity and elasticity.
- Greatly enhance energy flow and tissue conductivity.
Body Memory Recall (BMR) Training Seminars
- Healthcare professionals, healers and lay people alike can attend.
- Intro to Body Memory is a prerequisite for taking subsequent BMR training classes
- Beyond Memory requires prerequisites: Intro to Body Memory, Twists & Turns, Body Armor, and Subtle Energy
- Massage Therapists receive NCBTMB approved continuing education credit.
All Upcoming BMR Training Seminar Events:
Introduction to Body Memory
Aug 31-Sept 2: Sedona, AZ
October 12-14: Sedona, AZ
Unwinding Body Memory
Sept 7-9: Timmins, ON
Twists & Turns
October 9-11: Sedona, AZ
to be announced
dates to be announced
September 12-16: Timmins, ON
Sedona Journey Retreat
October 24-27: Sedona, AZ
Course Itinerary & Content
- New technique pages for your BMR workbook
- Student Introductions
- BMR Hands-on Techniques (13 total)
- Quads, Hamstrings, Calfs
- Scar Tissue
- Ribcage / Sternum
- Subscapular Region
- Neck & Cranium
- Class Discussions on Mind-Body Connection & Transformational Process
- Technique Review Video/24 Hour Online Access
Resources to Simplify your Sedona Travel Planning
BMR Training Policy: Training in Body Memory Recall does not provide you with a hands-on license. Practitioners must abide by the rules and/or laws that govern healthcare practices in their area and expertise and work within the professional scope of their license.
Cancellation Policy: Your registration fee is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to a seminar or retreat minus a $50 processing fee. Cancellations made inside of 30 days are not refundable but transferable to another seminar or retreat at any time in the future. Cancellation requests must be made in writing.