Prerequisites: Intro to Body Memory, Twists & Turns, Body Armor, Subtle Energy
Upcoming class dates to be announced
Beyond Memory is a 5-day course in one of the most transformative locations on the planet, Sedona Arizona. In this epic finale to the Body Memory Recall Training Series, Jonathan will guide you step-by-step through the full spectrum of energetic and tissue barriers on several different areas of the body. These exercises will fine-tune your BMR skills and take you to a new level of expertise in supporting others to achieve freedom from body memory.
You will also receive and participate in BMR TEAM treatment sessions in the classroom and outdoors in the energy vortexes of Sedona’s red rock mountains. This unique opportunity will help you make great strides in clearing yourself from body memory and becoming more open in body, heart and spirit. From a clearer, more opened state, your ability to help others transform will be greatly empowered.
This class includes:
- The refinement of the application of BMR protocols and techniques
- Powerful healing and transformation in Sedona’s energy vortexes
- Facilitating and receiving BMR TEAM treatments
- 35 approved NCBTMB hours
- Certificate of completion
- Access to technique review videos online
Take Beyond Memory to:
- Fine-tune your skills and graduate with confidence!
- Receive BMR from seasoned BMR practitioners
- Step more fully into your freedom from body memory
- Become BMR Certified!
Body Memory Recall (BMR) Training Seminars
- Healthcare professionals, healers and lay people alike can attend.
- Intro to Body Memory is a prerequisite for taking subsequent BMR training classes
- Beyond Memory requires prerequisites: Intro to Body Memory, Twists & Turns, Body Armor, and Subtle Energy
- Massage Therapists receive NCBTMB approved continuing education credit.
All Upcoming BMR Training Seminar Events:Introduction to Body Memory
dates to be announced Twists & Turns
dates to be announced Body Armor
dates to be announced Subtle Energy
dates to be announced Beyond Memory
dates to be announced BMR Mastery
dates to be announced BMR Certification
Contact us to schedule Retreats
October 25-27 : Sedona, AZ Energetic Intimacy
dates to be announced Ecstatic Potential
October 28-31 : Sedona AZ The Sedona Journey
November 1-4 : Sedona AZ
Sedona Travel Assistance
BMR Training Policy: Training in Body Memory Recall does not provide you with a hands-on license. Practitioners must abide by the rules and/or laws that govern healthcare practices in their area and expertise and work within the professional scope of their license.
Cancellation Policy: Your registration fee is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to a seminar or retreat minus a $50 processing fee. Cancellations made inside of 30 days are not refundable but transferable to another seminar or retreat at any time in the future. Cancellation requests must be made in writing.