Foundations for Wholistic Intimacy
Module 1: Wholistic Communications
* For Individuals & Couples ages 18 and up.
Wholistic communication refers to the sharing of one’s body, feelings, desires, thoughts, frustrations, love, longings and spirit. Partial communication is most common between people and partners and allows for only partial connection. Healthy, wholistic communication is the foundation to inspire the openness required for complete CONNECTION and COMMUNION.
Communication breakdown is the underlying cause of separation in relationship and what sabotage’s wholistic intimacy. In the broken state, relationship dwindles. We must discover a style of communication that empowers us to connect with one another on all levels of our being in order to mend the discords in relationship that are preventing the deeper connection and fullfillment we desire.
The typical communication style that most of us employ is “conversational” communication. One person talks, then the other responds or reacts. This method suffices when discussing mundane topics such as what to have for dinner or what movie to go see. But, when it comes to expressing deeper feelings, frustrations or desires, this method often fails or backfires. Wholistic communication techniques are imparitive when strong feelings need to be shared, heard and accepted.
This Wholistic Communications course will provide you with a wholistic communication model and techniques that you will wish you learned years ago. They will empower you to resolve issues and disputes in relationship that have lingered and compounded for years. They will enable you to deeply connect with your partner as a whole person: body, mind, heart and spirit. This course will give you the communication tools to move forward in your relationship from a place of love, honesty, authenticity, acceptance, understanding, compassion, and mutual cooperation. Say YES to wholistic communications and experience an amazing transformation in your relationship with yourself, partner, spouse, family and friends.
Through wholistic communication, you will develop your ability to:
- Become a more effective listener
- To create deeper connection v.s. more separation
- Share openly your feelings, thoughts, desires, frustrations, gratitude and longings
- Hold space for emotional discharges and the healing of old wounds
- Neutralize conflict
- Avoid the habitual pattern of arguing (reaction and counter-reaction)
- Love Unconditionally
Module 2: Energetic Intimacy
* For Individuals & Couples ages 18 and up.
Recommendations: Module 1 (but not required)
(Module 1: Nov 11-13, 2016 Timmins, Ontario at “The Movement Studio”)
The emphasis of Module 2 is to more confidently hold space, navigate triggers, communicate emotionally charged issues, and cultivate deeper connection, honesty, and communion with yourself and others.
Day 1: We will review the communication tools and techniques we learned in Module 1. For those who did not take module 1, you will get a crash course. We will apply these tools for holding space and communication to navigate your top 3 emotional triggers and bring deeper healing to your current relationship issues.
Day 2: Often times we feel unmet in relationship. Being unmet is where parts of us are unexpressed, unreceived and unreciprocated. Where we are unmet, we are unfulfilled, unhappy and feel stunted in our growth.
We will learn introductory tools and techniques to cultivate being met more fully. These techniques will help broaden the exchange of connection, energy and intimacy in relationship with yourself and others. Specifically, we will:
- Discuss an Energy model for Intimacy
- Outline the body’s pathways and centers where various energy is generated and exchanged
- Outline the common blocks to intimacy that stem from blocked energy
- Learn techniques to consciously clear blocks and circulate energy within your own body and with a partner using breath, movement, sound and eye contact.
Day 2 sets the foundation for Module 3: Ecstatic Potential, in which you will learn more advanced techniques for clearing blocks to intimacy and cultivating extraordinary communion on all levels.
Upcoming Dates to Be Announced
- Partnered Communication Exercises
- Class Discussions
Day 2 & 3
Module 3:Ecstatic Potential* For Individuals & Couples ages 18 and up.
Recommendations: Module 1 & 2 (but not required)
ACHIEVE YOUR ECSTATIC POTENTIAL!
In this course, the term ecstatic is defined as the experience of your total energy flowing from the feet to the crown of your head. Your body is designed for ecstatic states. The ecstatic state is much broader than emotional or sexual pleasure. It is the sum total of your energy: physical, emotional, sexual, heart, voice, and spirit – all flowing and integrated. This course provides you with the foundational knowledge and techniques to help clear your body of obstacles to ecstatic energy flow and realize your ecstatic potential without a partner. YES! Just you, your body, your energy is all you need to be ecstatic!
This course addresses the three major obstacles that limit or prevent you from experiencing your ecstatic potential. 1) Body Memory, 2) Suppression & Dependency on a Partner and 3) A Lack of Knowledge & Techniques
1. Body memory, or cellular memory, refers to the suffering from past experiences that is suppressed in the body. When you suppress your suffering rather than release it, your body becomes tense and hard. In addition, the energetic pathways of your body become stagnant or blocked. Until you are able to come out of survival mode, accumulated body memory will continue to deprive you of your total energy and ecstatic potential!
2. Ecstasy, as it is defined in this course, is a foreign experience in our modern culture. Instead, we experience a reduced version of our self and our energy. The most common approach to ecstasy is sex which is sadly not often, if ever, an ecstatic experience. Worse is the dependency on a partner to pursue or experience ecstasy. And while sex temporarily satisfies “a part” of you, “the whole” of you longs for something more. That something more is your ecstatic potential. Dependency on something or someone outside of you for your ecstatic fulfillment is yet another form of suffering that derails us from our own inner resources and ecstatic potential.
3. Few of us grew up in a culture or with masters/role models that emulated the ecstatic state. So how are we to know it exists or how to achieve it? This is a big problem!
An Evolutionary Solution:
Jonathan Tripodi is the lead instructor and international author of “Freedom from Body Memory – Awaken the Courage to Let Go of the Past”. In 1997 he developed the Body Memory Recall (BMR) Approach – a form of transformational bodywork that supports you to come out of protective responses to past injuries, trauma, abuse, surgeries, and stress. By coming out of survival mode, you enter self-healing. In so doing, your body begins to release the suppressed energy and suffering from your past, and enter more fully and vitally into your body and the present moment. Once your body is free from suppressing body memory it naturally seeks the ecstatic state.
Jonathan will share an energetic paradigm that clearly illustrates the anatomy, pathways, circuits, and portals that are designed to transform a person and their body from past suffering while also achieving increasingly vital states of inner peace, harmony, self-fulfillment, joy, and ecstasy. Jonathan and guest instructors will also share with you a broad spectrum of techniques that you can you can practice solo to achieve your transformational goals and actualize your ecstatic potential.
Sedona Zen Den
50 Skyview Road
Sedona, AZ 86336
Early Registration Discount ends September 28
More on the course from instructor Jonathan Tripodi.
BMR Training Policy: Training in Body Memory Recall does not provide you with a hands-on license. Practitioners must abide by the rules and/or laws that govern healthcare practices in their area and expertise and work within the professional scope of their license.
Cancellation Policy: Your registration fee is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to a seminar or retreat minus a $50 processing fee. Cancellations made inside of 30 days are not refundable but transferable to another seminar or retreat at any time in the future. Cancellation requests must be made in writing.